We offer a range of screenings and workshops throughout the school year and we also give schools and educators the chance to tailor bespoke film screenings and introductions to their own educational needs. Our bespoke screenings give you the opportunity to choose from a broad range of films and can be accompanied by an introduction by one of our education team.
Previous bespoke schools events have included:
- LE PETIT NICOLAS + French film culture introduction
- PRIDE + political discussion panel
- ANNA KARENINA + Media Studies introduction
- GIRL INTERRUPTED + A speaker from Mind charity
- SECRET OF KELLS + Myths & Legends discussion
- PONYO + Introduction on Japanese animation
Screenings are available from just £3.50 per student, with all accompanying teachers and staff members free.
How to Book:
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
- Which film you would like to request a screening of.
- How many students and staff members you would like to book for.
- An estimate of dates you would like to book the screening on, please note our screenings are usually only available for weekday mornings.
Click here to download our Bespoke School’s Booking Form 2016.